[29 Dec 2013] Al Qaeda did not carry out last year attack on the US consulate in the Libya - English

Views: 4173
Rating: ( Not yet rated )
Embed this video
Copy the code below and embed on your website, facebook, Friendster, eBay, Blogger, MySpace, etc.
 

Tags

29   Dec   2013   Al   Qaeda   did   not   carry   out   last   year   attack   on   the   US   consulate   in   the   Libya   PTV   Presstv   English   A   new   report   says   al   Qaeda   did   not   carry   out   last   year   attack   on   the   US   consulate  

A new report says al-Qaeda did not carry out last year\\\'s attack on the US consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi that killed the US ambassador. A bomb blast targeting the mission on September 11 left four Americans including US envoy Chris Stevens dead. The US later blamed al-Qaeda-linked groups for the explosion. The report by New York Times, however, says there\\\'s been no evidence of the involvement of any international group in the attack. The investigation added that local citizens might have been behind the bombing. It added that an anti-Muslim video and rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters, could have been the trigger.

Added by PTV on 30-12-2013
Runtime: 0m 42s
Send PTV a Message!

(12338) | (0) | (0) Comments: 0